Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Electronics Are Not Getting Along

Hi!!  How are you? 

I'm on the verge of throwing this computer out the window.  My computer and camera are not getting along!  I hope I can resolve their issues and post pictures tomorrow of what we've been up to.

I had a great Birthday last week!  Couldn't of asked for a better birthday, although warm weather would of been nice.

My 3yr old daughter and I made this Easter Egg Garland that I came across on Honey & Fitz.

Honey & Fitz

Made from Easter Eggs from the Dollar Store!  Can you believe that?!  It was inexpensive and my kids loved it!  My kind of project.

We had so much fun making it!  Although I had to improvise since I didn't have the right kind of thread and used thin gift ribbon instead to string the eggs together.  You can't tell and it's held up great in the wind.  I hope I can share our version with you tomorrow.   

I'm off to argue with my electronics!  Hope you are having a marvelous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Don't be shy and leave a comment. It makes a bloggers day! Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...